Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm back it's true and there's a lil bit of me in all of u!!

Ma peeps! Tis been a long long time !
Ma homedawgs and homdoggiegals it's 2010 already and is my pehala biloawg! God I missed blogging!
This year has began on a bad note but shall promise you this:
Like the price of food this blog will keep it's tradition of being highest in the non sense quotient!
Like sonia Gandhi it will cont murdering the Hindi bhaasha!
Like like motley crüe this will do all the groupies in sight !
Like skanky girls this will just not stop sucking!
Like cock rock songs this will not stop from you laying flat on Ur back with ur legs wide open!
Like gangsta rappers this will not stop talikn bout em bithes!

Lastly
Like the movie avatar this will be all fart and no shit!

So for a moment I request y'all to just belive in the ball and throw ur self,sing oops I did it again and hit me baby one more time and ...


Just help me rock out with my cock out!!

Parental guidence advised.

No comments:



hey!mammma wanna ride?

About Me

My photo
recklessness redefined!! yes!im the personification of recklessness! im just a kid whoz trying to live his life the way he wants to . not just another face in the crowd,im more sorta the guy who runs the show than sit on the sidelines and watch it! love me or hate me ! (love me pls, pls!) i just write random exps i go through in my life in a funny,sarcastic way! hope u ppl enjoy my misery! cheers!