Sunday, August 16, 2009

Up yours! all ya ney sayers!


As i have my victory smoke and publish this i can only say I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY A LONG LONG TIME!
7 years,5 colleges and 5 lak rupees later I am a proud GRADUATE!
From now on Vivek Nayak is nobodys bitch,im no longer at the mercy of the so called professors who kept constantly telling me i need an attitude adjustment! well Up yours assums losers!

Now i have my totally worthless Graduation cert telling everyone im a graduate of hotel management of the first class variety in a third world industry which pays u not peanuts but its discarded skins!

But then again who ever said the 6 o'clock news is pretty?

but also then again im not much of a news person! so i really don't care !

Now that i have my valued degree im gonna wait for a week till i get a copy and then the black parade shall begin,which involves me going to all the people and rubbing it in their faces and making them realize that the Rich,arrogant and intelligent people can never be stopped coz its the rule of the world ...the rich become richer and the poor maybe more in numbers but we have money which can turn ur own mothers/kids and husbands against you!

Words cannot describe how much relived i am!

Now that i am my own boss(literally)i shall take my time in extracting revenge from all who caused real embarrassment and shame to me just coz i was rich or had a secured future!
It will also be a message to the whole world that if u mess with Vivek Nayak he will destroy your life !
So fear the hatredcopter !!

No comments:



hey!mammma wanna ride?

About Me

My photo
recklessness redefined!! yes!im the personification of recklessness! im just a kid whoz trying to live his life the way he wants to . not just another face in the crowd,im more sorta the guy who runs the show than sit on the sidelines and watch it! love me or hate me ! (love me pls, pls!) i just write random exps i go through in my life in a funny,sarcastic way! hope u ppl enjoy my misery! cheers!